Terms & Conditions
- 'Service' means the Service provided by EnergyLink Ltd. which is a free Service that aims to put the User in touch with approved Partner companies supplying Energy Efficient Products.
- 'Products' means the products and services offered by EnergyLink Partners.
- 'User' means the person providing or submitting their details in order to use the Service provided by EnergyLink Ltd.
- 'Partner' means the firm or corporate body or any organisation acting on their behalf, engaged by EnergyLink who responds to the enquiry submitted by the User.
- These terms are deemed to be accepted by the virtue of the User submitting an enquiry to the Service provider.
Whilst we try our very best to provide accurate information and deliver the Service we describe on our web site:
None of the information on this web site should be taken as definitive. The information is provided to give the User of the site a general idea of Products in addition to grants & other incentives and their availability. Products, grants and other incentives may be altered or withdrawn at any time.
We do not insist that Users receive Products from or through the Partners we allocate them to. Users are free to engage other organisations and make their own informed decision as to whom they wish to use.
We cannot absolutely guarantee that Partners will contact Users and neither can we guarantee that they will do so within a reasonable time.
EnergyLink Ltd. shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss, including loss of profit, injury, expense, damage, delay, costs or compensation (whether direct, indirect or consequential) that may be suffered or incurred by the User as a result of using this Service.
- does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any information contained in this website.
- expressly disclaims all of any warranties, express or implied, relating to this website including in particular any warranties of satisfaction of quality or fitness for a particular Product or Partner.
- will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct or indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from the use of this website.
- will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any losses incurred by the User due to mis-understandings with or mis-representations by Partners.
- are not obliged to become involved in disputes between Partners and Users, particularly where the User has entered into an arrangement which is outside the scope of this web site.
- reserves the right, at its discretion, from time to time to make changes to and improvements to the information provided on this web site.
- declare the information supplied on this website to be non-definitive and to be treated as a guide only. Any reliance the User places on the information provided is at the Users own sole risk.
- shall in no event whatsoever be liable for damages of any kind, either directly or indirectly, arising out of the use or the misuse of any information provided by the User.
EnergyLink Ltd. makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the Service being offered or the Products of their Partners. The Service and Products are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any warranties, either express or implied, including without limitation to warranty title, non infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
These terms shall be governed and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of England and Wales and be exclusively under the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The User also acknowledges that they understand that this website is a general information site, which will put the User in contact with Partners whom the User may or may not wish to enter into a business arrangement with.